Πέμπτη 11 Αυγούστου 2016

First blood...

Yeah, shits changed. I went to rehab, I am clean for for 6 years now, got a wide and a can't, but still haven't figured witch one hates me more...
So last night a made a nice long post I really liked and I can't fucking track it down... Will so eventually, cause it's day no3 I can't sleep ffs... Back when I was on meth at least I could sleep easier... Fuck that shit worse feeling alone heroi withdrawals and wet socks. I'll try and find last night post and if I can manage I will talk to you about health and why the fuck 20 years being a hard-core junkie I was like fuck yeah let's go, and 6 years now I find myself at the point I might actually have cancer in my spinal cord... I MEAN WHAT THE ACTUALL FUCK......

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου